- Recommended Book: THE ONE AND ONLY IVAN by Katherine Applegate
- “Drop Shipment Standard Procedure” Published in Dark Matter Magazine Issue 3!
- Recommended Book: THE STONE ROAD by Trent Jamieson
- Recommended Book: MARS GIRLS by Mary Turzillo
- “Veins of My Sister” Published in Deep Magic’s Spring 2021 Issue!
- RT @awildjessichu: Causal reminder that women and POC have been conditioned to laugh at things that make them uncomfortable whether they’re… 12 minutes ago
- We had our garage open yesterday and kept seeing a wren inside. Found this today. Explains things 🐦🐣 https://t.co/nFCl1oz60l 18 hours ago
- RT @apexmag: It’s not too late to send something for our Snap Judgment livestream event on Sunday! Have a panel of @apexjason, @LesleyConne… 18 hours ago
- RT @writerunyoga: Hooray! My story is free to read today. It has: 🪡sewing 🪄magic 😭coming of age feels 🧑🤝🧑fierce friendship love (And,… 1 day ago
- RT @butchotd: the butch lesbian of the day is gideon nav from the locked tomb trilogy! https://t.co/YibPmHr6Ud 1 day ago
Animation of my story “Of Woven Wood”
Marie Croke’s Short Bio
Marie Croke is a fantasy & science-fiction writer living in Maryland. She is a graduate of the Odyssey workshop, winner of the Writers of the Future Contest, and has work published or forthcoming in Beneath Ceaseless Skies, Dark Matter Magazine, Diabolical Plots, Deep Magic and Cast of Wonders.
UPCOMING EVENTSFLIGHTS OF FOUNDRY
May 28-31 2021DISCON III
Aug 25-29 2021CAPCLAVE
ODYSSEY WORKSHOP 2020
For anyone looking for information on the Odyssey Workshop, I have a series of testimonials of my time during the 2020 virtual workshop:
Writers of the Future 28