It’s here! This is a story I wrote early this year (back in February I believe) and is making its debut appearance in Cast of Wonders for their Banned Books Week!
Five Reasons to Give it a Listen!
1. Experiencing a coffee shop via proxy since most of us can’t go out right now. [And not just any coffee shop…]
2. Ever-changing decor! You never know what it’ll look like next!
3. Dragons, electric sheep, and the grandfather clock our favorite unicorn walks through…as just a start.
4. Today’s Specials: Whiskey Barrel Ride (bourbon-roasted beans) and Molten Ring Latte (with chili powder & gold-chocolate shavings)!
5. A suggestion jar stocked full of fantasy & science-fiction ideas for the next pop-up. Maybe yours will be chosen!
This is a contemporary fantasy story about feeling lost, about the comfort fantastical worlds give to us readers, about the power of sharing our favorite stories. Please go give it a listen! (or a read!)
<3 Marie C.