My story Sand-child is now available as a free read on Daily Science Fiction’s site.
Beneath Ceaseless SkiesDaily Science FictionSAND-CHILD
Daily Science Fiction
- I feel this comment, as I finally submit to my own girl's need for attention XD twitter.com/tinaconnolly/s… 5 hours ago
- This is a thread that needs to be sung in all corners of the twitterverse. twitter.com/mm_schill/stat… 5 hours ago
- RT @ba_barnett: New on the @OdysseyWorkshop blog: interview with 2009 Odyssey graduate @CorryLLee, who talks about her Odyssey experience,… 7 hours ago
- RT @Respexy: If you won't wear a mask in the store to protect other people from COVID-19, I had better not EVER hear you saying that a 14 y… 9 hours ago
- Even when I got all As and one B I got the "Closing Doors" lecture. That B in keyboarding supposedly was slamming c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Marie Croke’s Short Bio
Marie Croke is a fantasy & science-fiction writer living in Maryland. She is a winner of the Writers of the Future Contest and has work published in Beneath Ceaseless Skies, Daily Science Fiction and DreamForge Magazine.
UPCOMING EVENTSFLIGHTS OF FOUNDRY 2020
May 16-17CAPCLAVE 2020Oct 16-18
Writers of the Future 28