My story Sand-child is now available as a free read on Daily Science Fiction’s site.
Beneath Ceaseless SkiesDaily Science FictionSAND-CHILD
Daily Science Fiction
- RT @DreamForgeMag: Win this awesome #StarTrek Next Generation Bluetooth com-badge in our Science Fiction Hope Contest. Learn more at https:… 8 hours ago
- RT @FondaJLee: Read the classics if you want to. Don't read them if you don't want to. Every reader and writer arrives in their own way.… 1 day ago
- We've weathered the storm with only some flooding and the power going out. Generator on and running our fridge so w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TJaneBerry: GRRM's literal job is selecting the right words to convey effective meaning. Every repetition of the name Campbell that nig… 2 days ago
- This thread has it all, and she talks about how all isn't necessary. Really great read. twitter.com/megelison/stat… 2 days ago
Marie Croke’s Short Bio
Marie Croke is a fantasy & science-fiction writer living in Maryland. She is a winner of the Writers of the Future Contest and has work published in Beneath Ceaseless Skies, Daily Science Fiction and DreamForge Magazine.
UPCOMING EVENTSFLIGHTS OF FOUNDRY 2020
May 16-17CAPCLAVE 2020Oct 16-18
Writers of the Future 28