My story Sand-child is now available as a free read on Daily Science Fiction’s site.
Beneath Ceaseless SkiesDaily Science FictionSAND-CHILD
Daily Science Fiction
- There will be hell to pay if I try to take her new box again. She's having none of my crap XD https://t.co/dWmxNtdu3O 19 hours ago
- RT @AndreaGStewart: Hey folks! If you’re wanting an advance copy of The Bone Shard Daughter, Orbit is doing a goodreads giveaway! 😁 #orbit2… 1 day ago
- RT @booksnyarn: “Writing is a lonely process, but nothing is created alone.” @AtGreenblatt #Nebulas2020 1 day ago
- Beyond horrifying and getting worse. reddit.app.link/14HqYwHYV6 1 day ago
- RT @tharkibo: “Please please make my book fiction again” is the most 2020 Nebula acceptance quote possible Congrats @SarahPinsker 💕 #Neb… 2 days ago
Marie Croke’s Short Bio
Marie Croke is a fantasy & science-fiction writer living in Maryland. She is a winner of the Writers of the Future Contest and has work published in Beneath Ceaseless Skies, Daily Science Fiction and DreamForge Magazine.
UPCOMING EVENTSFLIGHTS OF FOUNDRY 2020
May 16-17CAPCLAVE 2020Oct 16-18
Writers of the Future 28