Just found out that my short story, “The Fleetness of Love”, will be included in the Beauty and the Beast issue of Enchanted Conversation. More on that when I find out.
- Recommended Book: BLACK SUN by Rebecca Roanhorse
- Recommended Short Fiction: SHE’D NEVER HAD A NAME BEFORE by J. R. Dawson & YOUR OWN UNDOING by P. H. Lee
- My Odyssey Workshop Experience: The Graduating Class!
- Recommended Book: A DEADLY EDUCATION by Naomi Novik
- Recommended Short Fiction: MY LOVE OUR LADY SLAUGHTER by Christine Lucas & GIRLS WITH NEEDLES AND FROST by Jenny Rae Rappaport
- Recommended Book: BLACK SUN by Rebecca Roanhorse mariecroke.com/2021/02/25/rec… 1 day ago
- RT @anna_madden_: I love characters with strong personal codes. You'll find that in "Wings of Light" and see ideals challenged, even reshap… 1 day ago
- RT @plsleaveamsg: Trauma does not build character. Your trauma depleted your strength, robbed you of your dreams and opportunities, destroy… 2 days ago
- RT @gautambhatia88: February's @strangehorizons non-fiction issue is a round-table with three new 'zines doing amazing work: @constelacion… 2 days ago
- Recommended Short Fiction: SHE’D NEVER HAD A NAME BEFORE by J. R. Dawson & YOUR OWN UNDOING by P. H.@Lee mariecroke.com/2021/02/23/rec… 3 days ago