FREE-TO-READ SHORT STORIES
THE POP-UP ARTISAN OF DRINK ME CAFE has been chosen as a Staff Pick for 2020 on Cast of Wonders!Apex Magazine~Apparition Literary~~DELIVERY FOR 3C AT SONG VIEW
- “The Swift-Footed Darling of the Rocks (Do NOT Actually Call Me That)” published in Zooscape Zine!
- “Delivery for 3C at Song View” published in Diabolical Plots!
- Awards Eligibility List 2021!
- “Flock of Words and Wonder” published in Apparition Lit’s Wonder Issue
- Recommended Books: THE WINTERNIGHT TRILOGY by Katherine Arden
- RT @inquisitrix: Oh! Might you possibly want to read a sparkly little second-person cyberpunkish queer thing built of light and lamentation… 15 hours ago
- It's so interesting how some stories just flow right out and others are all THIS IS SPARTA YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE 15 hours ago
- RT @PACornellWriter: Yup. Pretty much. https://t.co/QalFqNPpMD 1 day ago
Animation of my story “Of Woven Wood”
Marie Croke’s Short Bio
Marie Croke is an award-winning fantasy & science-fiction writer living in Maryland. She is a graduate of the Odyssey workshop, first place winner in the Writers of the Future contest, and her work has been published in Beneath Ceaseless Skies, Apex Magazine, Diabolical Plots, Zooscape, Fireside and Cast of Wonders. She has worked as a slush editor for multiple magazines, including khōréō and Dark Matter Magazine, and has written reviews for Apex Magazine.
ODYSSEY WORKSHOP 2020
For anyone looking for information on the Odyssey Workshop, I have a series of testimonials of my time during the 2020 virtual workshop:
Writers of the Future 28